Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sewing with Gram

Gram likes to sew. She sewed clothes for me and my siblings when we were kids (I remember matching sesame street jumpers). She made me maternity clothes while I was pregnant with Carson. She made all our crib bedding and decor. Anyone remember that huge cow in the boys bedroom? Yep, she made that too.


This trip Natalie got to watch her in action as she made skirts for Natalie and her cousins Sydney and Sienna. Here is Natalie modeling the skirt with matching accessories from Gram. I think the photo was taken on Saturday- Natalie has worn the skirt everyday since. I finally put it in the wash after her bath last night- hope it's dry when she wakes up!

1 comment:

  1. Rock on Sesame Street Jumpers -- I can't even fathom the number of hours of wear those classics got among the 4 of us!

    ReplyDelete